Located North of Peru, It is one of the most important exporter in the region.
- Scientific name: Allium cepa l.
- Tariff certification: 0703.10.00.00
- Commercial name: Yellow Onion
- Variety: Century
- Tariff description: Onions and shallots, fresh and refrigerated.
- Shape: Bulb formed by several fleshy layers, globular appearance and/or ellipsoidal.
- Color: Yellow
- Flavor: Sweet
- Size: Colossal: 3.75 – 4.50 inch.; Super jumbo: 3.25 – 3.75 inch.; Large Medium: 2.50 – 3.25 inch.
- Packing: 40 lb. sacks
- Minimum quantity: 1 container 10 TM. – 1 container 21 TM.
- July to February
Any other presentation of this product is developed prior to coordination with the client, as well as the shipments that are loaded at Callao port – Lima, Peru.